– Monitor trends for our target demographics and identify opportunities
– Monitor and report on competitor activity
– Work with internal team to build marketing strategies
– Actively network within key markets and seek out new connections
– Create and maintain intrigue and demand for our events
– Measure and report campaign performance
Skills & Qualifications
– Marketing / Events Management education or experience (Preferred but not required)
– Applicants should be confident, outgoing and sociable. They should feel comfortable talking to
all kinds of people in person, online and over the phone.
– Applicants should have an interest in nightlife
– Driving licence is essential. If you have your own car that is an added bonus.
– Creativity & proactivity – this role requires creative thinking and use of initiative to improve or
develop strategies, and also the ability to work effectively without supervision
– Good time management and organisational skills
– Good understanding of all social media platforms
– Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environment
– Understanding of social media advertising (Preferred but not essential)
Reports To: Marketing Director
Type of Employment: Part-Time (Full Time Potential) – 25 Hours per week
Shifts will vary depending on the time of year. Candidates must be prepared to work a mixture of
daytime & evening shifts.
This will be discussed in further detail within the interview process.
Salary: National min. wage p/h
Benefits: 28 days paid holiday, free annual work trips, free entry to all company events